- You are required to complete the registration form through our online platform “Matin Milk” or our website before placing an order with us
- After completing the registration form, the order will deemed to have been placed and we will send you the confirmation and you agree to be contacted by our executive through call, email, SMS, Whatsapp or any other preferred mode of communication.
- Acceptance of the order takes place when we acknowledge the same through any mode of communication like SMS, email or call.
- Delivery will be made as per our defined delivery schedule.
- Sometimes, the quantity of Product ordered by you and the quantity of Product delivered to you may vary. Please note that while we take utmost care to deliver as per the order placed, but due to the nature of Products, sometimes there might be variation.
Pricing & Payment:
- We display the price of every product on the Platform
- Prices for our Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Products.
- Payment can be made online at our Platform (www.kubauli.com / www.matinmilk.com / Matin Milk Mobile App. This is an automated payment system. Payment can also be made by handover cheques to our executive. Cheques should be on favour of Kubauli Agro Private Limited.
- Physical collection of payment (Cash/Cheque) is chargeable i.e. RS 100 per invoice depending upon availability of our executive
- In case of payment failure, we are not liable for the same
- If your Cheque happens to bounce due to insufficient funds or any other reason, you would have to additionally bear Rs 400 penalty fee charges.
Adhoc / Pause / Cancellation of Order:
- You are requested to place any Adhoc / Pause order before the defined time through our Platform.
- If you have any concern then please connect to us through our Platform, email (email@example.com) or Customer Care No.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription or order then please connect us through our Platform or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is any outstanding, settlement needs to be done within 10 working days. Any balance amount with us won’t be refundable, however you can place order for any of our product against your balance with us within 90 days of cancellation of your order.
- We won’t accept any order or payment through social media like Facebook, Twitter , Instagram
- If you don’t receive milk please connect to us through our Platform or call our Customer Care No between 9 AM to 6PM of that particular day.
- Kubauli Agro Private Limited reserves the right to refuse / modify any order you place with us at our sole discretion and attempt to notify you the same. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made our Platform.
- Kubauli Agro Private Limited makes every effort to keep our Platform (Website / “Matin Milk” Mobile App up and running smoothly 24×7, but we will not be liable if for any reason our Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to our Platform may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Registration on Our Platform:
- Each registration is for a single user only. We suggest you not to disclose your login detail with any other person nor with multiple users on a network neither with our executive.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- While we endeavor to ensure that the information on our Platform is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this. We may make changes to the material on our Platform, or to the products and prices described in it.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- The entire liability of Kubauli Agro Private Limited and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the Platform content and Products and/or for any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid in last one month from any such claim arising, less shipping and handling costs and taxes, for Products purchased via the Platform.
- To the extent permitted under applicable laws, Kubauli Agro Private Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this Agreement or the Products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Platform content or Products; (b) the cost of procuring substitute Products or content; (c) any Products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Platform; or (d) any lost profits you allege.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- Kubauli Agro Private Limited will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to uncertain natural calamities, strike, lockout etc.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Navi Mumbai.